Saturday, February 2, 2008

"When All Has Been Forgotten"

This is a song I started writing last year. It was a hard year.

"When All Has Been Forgotten"
By: Dalyn K. Roney

When all has been forgotten
All things fullfilled as promised
I will Finally see
all the things
that were hidden from me
while I was far
from home.

My Trials will be far behind me
The powers of Fear
Won't Harm Me!
I will Finally be
Completely Free
From the Worries
That kept me from moving on.

And He will
Save me
And He will
Carry Me Home...
Again.

When all has been Forgiven
United with Dead and Living
When we reach the End
We'll See Unseen Friends
Who had Carried us through
our lives 'till then.

And we can
know all God's Love
And we can
go home above.

And He will
Save me
And He will
Carry me HOME ...
Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment