Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"The 3's of Me"

Three names I go by:
1. Dalyn
2. Mommy
3. Sister Roney

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Merrill Stage Equipment - Labor, Clerical, Sanitation
2. Royalty Auto Care -Administraitive Assistant
3. Demented Dragon (Manga Publishing Co.) - Personal Assistant to Publishing Editor

Three Places I have lived
1. Indianapolis, IN
2. Plano, TX
3. Indianapolis, IN


Three Favorite drinks
1. Milk
2. Water
3. SOBE
 

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Anything Food or Animal related

Three places I have been
1. United States - all over
2. Canada - To see Niagra Falls
3. Mexico - Tiajuana, Mexico

People that text me regularly
1. Michael
2. Twitter Friends (Twitter + Peeps = Tweeps)
3. Facebook Friends

Three of my favorite foods
1. Milk
2. Chocolate
3. Anything with meat and noodles/rice

Three friends I think will respond
1. uh, ....
2. ....not really....
3. ....expecting it.

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Culinary School
2. My next Date with my husband!
3. Eternal Life with my family

Three Wishes
1. Quality alone time with my husband
2. Happy Family
3. Culinary School

No comments:

Post a Comment