Friday, August 7, 2009

"Children grow so fast!"

Anyone that has had children in their life knows how quickly their little bodies change and their intellect grows! Here are some pictures from this passed week. =)

It has been a crazy week. Six days ago, we began the big move out of our little Townhouse apartment, and into the Master Bedroom Suite of the three bedroom house we are renting and sharing with family.

The children have been amazing. The first day we moved most of the bedroom and bathroom things. Just what we would want over the weekend. The kids have each of their beds, some toys, movies, and a whole new house to explore! They have taken everything well in stride, which made the transition MUCH easier on me!

Ireland is two and a half, deviously destructive, and fiendishly clever. Scotland is nine months, and exploiting his new found crawling, climbing, and standing skills. Michael is still working nights as a courier, while doing his translating work on the side.

I have greatly enjoyed my time as a stay-at-home mom. It has been both trying and a blessing. Many times I have wished I could "clock out" from being the full-time Wife and Mommy 24/7. My demanding little cherubs are exaughsting and downright mean to me sometimes (can anyone say 'Parental Abuse'?).

But at the same time, I have enjoyed countless hours snuggling, nursing, and discovering the world through their bright child eyes. We have laughed and played, and I can't get enough of their big grins or their kissably tiny toes.

They have grown tremendously.

But, as soon as this move is completed, I hope to get started with Culinary School. In a year or two, I hope my husband can take some time to be a Stay-At-Home Dad, and work more on his writing. And I hope to spend my days crafting towering, edible works of art. :D

So, I just wanted to document a bit of our life right now. Because it will all change in the next blink of an eye. Hopefully, for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment