Thursday, August 27, 2009

"My Life According to Dalyn"

A Challenge From Facebook:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"



Pick your Artist: Myself --Dalyn K. Roney
Are you a male or female?: "Baby Girl"
Describe yourself: "Beautiful" "I Was An Angel" "The Lost Sheep"
How do you feel: "Emotions" "Insomnia"
Describe where you currently live: "My Garden, My Friend"
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: "Before The Heartache"
Your favorite form of transportation: "Starkiss"
Your best friend?: "My Husband"
You and your best friend are: "We Are Worth It"
What is the weather: "Sunrise"
Favorite time of day: "And What Comes From Darkness"
If your life was a TV show what would it be called: "Dazed" "Incorrect" "The Poet's Problem" "The Hard Way" "Hobbies" "The Way" "Even So"
What is life to you: "My Legacy" "The Wheat and the Tares" "When All Has Been Forgotten"
Your relationship: "Every Day" "You Are Mine" "A Duet" "Now" "Forgive Me, For I Love You"
Your fear: "Sadness" "You're Gone" "I Miss You"
What is the best advice you have to give: "Dance in the Rain"
Thought for the Day: "He's Here For Me and You"
My soul's present condition: "Testimony" "I Fell at His Feet" "Can I Do What He Asks" "Thy Servant"
My motto: "Even Mountains Need a Foundation" "A Hui Hou"

No comments:

Post a Comment